The wave of innovation
The company has been founded in 1997 as subcontractor of some big manufacturing companies invasive diagnostic devices. Over the years we bought the Bloodline trade mark that is very well known in the Biopsy and vertebroplasty market, especially in south America, Europe and Russia.
Currently, the Company has 20 employees and it is owned and managed by one shareholders coming from the original group of founders.
The manufacturing facility is located on 1200 square meters with modern machinery and clean rooms class ISO 8.